These terms and conditions the company has been posted for fair use and that modifications done may not be subject to notice to its users. Hence, make sure to update yourself for possible changes.
1. Registration on the website. This website allows online registration for interested individuals. You may register and key in your uniquely chosen username and password. When you register at your own will, you also agree to fill in the form with accurate and complete information as asked; make sure the information is kept true and updated.
1.1 The site administrator has the right to terminate your account if the information you have given are found untrue and incomplete.
1.2 As a registered member, you may have full or limited access on the website and your posts will still be subject to the terms stated herein.
1.3 Duplication of account is not accepted.
1.4 Your registration may be terminated anytime.
2. Contents of the website. The posts and all the contents of the website are properties of www.cquickreport.co.za . The posts of the third party providers are also governed with the terms and conditions and so you have the responsibilities to check on those.
2.1 The contents on the different page of this website should not be copied without permission will be treated according to what are stipulated in copyright law and other laws related to copyright in this state and in other countries all over the world.
2.2 Copying ay contents without any permission will hold you liable.
2.3 There are restrictions that may apply to the use of this website and may not subject you to copyright law as long as:
i. You download videos and print photos for your own consumption and own reference and should not be used for commercial purposes;
ii. the copyright, trademark and other identifying marks should remain as they are;
iii. you will not claim ownership for such;
iv. you should not reproduce, transmit and sell those material for any purposes other than stated above.
2.4 You cannot rely on all information posted on the website. We reserve the right of misinformation on this website.
2.5 Contents are for educational purpose.
4. Disputes. Dispute resolution arbitration shall be done in the proper court.
5. Payment. This website is free but when you have hired the services of the contractors for removal of asbestos, certain fees apply .
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY www.quickreport.co.za ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABALE BASIS”. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SAME WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PAGE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.